Putty – is an open-source software that was designed especially for network managers and system administrators, to enable them to get full control over the network server. Putty is a powerful application for network files transfer. It supports several network protocols that are used to run a remote session on a computer over a network, including SCP, SSH, Telnet, rlogin, and raw socket connection.
Features of Putty:
- Supports many variations on the secure remote terminal;
- Provides user control over the SSH encryption key;
- It emulates control sequences from xterm, VT102;
- It can be used with local serial port connections;
- Supports different operating systems;
- Small and lightweight;
Putty- comes bundled with command-line SCP and SFTP clients, called “PSCP” and “psftp”, respectively. It is integrated with several tools that make it the best server and network client for advanced users. It contains “PSFTP” that emulates “FTP” as a general file transfer sessions, “PSCP” that is an SCP client, i.e. command-line secure file copy, and more components. Putty supports various platforms such as Windows, Mac, unix, Symbian and Windows Mobiles.
Download Putty free of charge now,and improve your network.
|File size:||0.47 Mb|